We are thrilled to be a finalist for the award of “In-country Payroll Provider of the Year 2022”. This award recognises companies for their excellence of processing in-country payroll for external organisations.
To be recognised as a nominee in this category, is to be recognised for our:
- Knowledge and compliance of local legislation
- Outstanding customer service and client satisfaction
- Strong financial performance and growth
- Engagement with corporate business objectives
- Investment in skills, career and wellbeing of our people
Representing the best of Australian payroll software
There are some big names in the category this year however, we are the only Australian organisation to be shortlisted. We are proud to base our entire operation on-shore in Australia. This is an excellent opportunity to not only exhibit our industry-leading Aurion payroll software, but to also represent our country for this award. The Global Payroll Association have published a complete list of nominees for each category if you would like to take a look to see what other global players we are in the running with.
The Global Payroll Awards 2022 are being held on the 22nd of September in Dublin, Ireland. Our nomination is being put forth to a panel of judges who are renowned globally for their expertise in payroll in both industry and public services. Their expertise makes them the ideal panel to search for the organisation which best demonstrates the innovation, leadership, teamwork and excellence which is required to take out the top prize. This year’s judging panel includes:
- Lisa Orton – Director, Vialto Partners
- Zennie Sjolund – Head of Payroll, SRF Konsulterna
- David Spencer – Partner, EY Payroll Advisory
- Nick Bryant – Global Head of Payroll, Expedia Group
- Ana Ronco – Partner, ASEC Group
We make life work better
For over 35 years we’ve been helping our customers to make life work better and drive business efficiency and automation. Aurion is a pioneer of integrated HR and payroll software and outsourced payroll services. We take the risk and complexity out of managing people and payroll by providing flexible, compliant and proven solutions.