Full Time | Brisbane
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Trusted with Australia’s payroll for 30 years, Aurion want you to join them and make your mark on a thriving, tech-driven business where people come first.
Since 1985 we’ve been helping hundreds of Australian businesses find simple, effective solutions for their complex People & Payroll challenges and fulfil our mission to make life work better.
Today, Aurion has grown into a team of more than 100 enthusiastic and empowered individuals with diverse backgrounds, who work in partnership with some of the world’s leading technology providers. Everything we do is built and hosted from the ground up in Australia.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
As an integral member of the Client Engagement, Operations team your responsibilities will include:
- Respond and action all customer requests within agreed service level timeframes.
- Read, interpret and apply an award or certified agreement to accurately process requests.
- Understand and apply taxation legislation and guidelines and advising customers accordingly.
- Perform a combination of both manual and automated pay transactions including but not limited to:
- Calculate leave liabilities and accruals as per client requirements and in line within the service level agreement timeframes.
- Calculate and prepare termination payments, redundancies and separation certificates within the service level agreement timeframes.
- Conduct quality assurance checks on all work undertaken.
- Complete a Trial Pay that is accurate, quality assurance checked and produced in a timely manner as outlined within the service level agreement.
- Process, Load and Reconcile Superannuation on a fortnightly, monthly and / or quarterly basis. This is inclusive of uploading to Click Super, ComSuper, Pillar, GESB and QSuper.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a highly motivated person who thrives on being challenged and is able to learn and adapt. You need to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work collaboratively as well as independently, along with the following skills:
- Proven ability in dealing in a dynamic, high volume, complex transactional and growth payroll environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of key payroll principles and processes.
- Strong customer service kills to resolve sensitive and competing payroll enquiries while delivering a high level and volume of service.
- Exceptional knowledge of all or one of federal, state and / or private legislation and standards.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret conditions of employment that applies to an employee to correctly pay the employee.
- Understanding of configuration tables or wiliness to acquire knowledge.
- Able to contribute to a dynamic and growth team environment.
- Knowledge of Aurion software is an advantage.
Diversity is key to the success of Aurion. Women and people from an Aboriginal or Torres Straight Island background are encouraged to apply.
If this job interests you but you aren’t certain if you meet all the requirements, please apply anyway – we value different perspectives and experience.
WHY WORK WITH AURION?
Our people are integral to our success. As part of the Aurion team you can also look forward to receiving strong support to progress in your role and enjoy a friendly, respectful, collaborative culture. At Aurion fantastic work is done by fantastic people, and you have the opportunity to work with true industry experts.
If you want to make an impact that future employers will notice, Aurion is in a sweet spot in terms of company size and growth outlook, with around 100 team members and a creative and agile attitude.
Work-life balance is a reality at Aurion, it starts with our leadership team who model the correct behaviours for work hours; our team members can generally choose when, where and how they will be most productive. You’ll love our Brisbane head office in Toowong, a city fringe location by the Brisbane River next to a public transport hub, with excellent onsite end of journey facilities and local amenities like shops, gyms and medical services.
As a proud part of the Chandler Macleod Group, Aurion offers a range of financial benefits, including:
- Salary sacrificing options
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Hybrid working policy
- Generous parental leave, career breaks, study leave and unpaid leave
- Recognition and rewards program
If you are interested in joining Aurion’s team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org